In the vast universe of culinary delights, there exists a dish so simple, yet so flavorful, that it has become a favorite among seafood enthusiasts and home cooks alike. We introduce to you the 4-Ingredient Sheet Pan Lemon Butter Shrimp. A dish that embodies the essence of minimalism in cooking, yet delivers a burst of flavors that dance harmoniously on the palate.
4-Ingredient Sheet Pan Lemon Butter Shrimp
Fresh Shrimp: 1.1 pounds (500 grams), peeled and deveined
Lemon: 1 large, thinly sliced
Unsalted Butter: 0.22 pounds (100 grams or approximately 7 tablespoons), melted
Fresh Parsley: A handful, finely chopped
Salt and Pepper: To taste
- Preparation: Begin by preheating your oven to 400°F (200°C). While the oven is heating, ensure your shrimp are cleaned, peeled, and deveined. This is crucial for achieving the perfect texture and flavor.
- Lemon Layering: On a large sheet pan, lay out the thinly sliced lemons in a single layer. This will not only infuse the shrimp with a tangy flavor but also prevent them from sticking to the pan.
- Shrimp Arrangement: Place the shrimp on top of the lemon slices, ensuring they are spread out evenly. This ensures even cooking and allows the flavors to meld beautifully.
- Butter Drizzle: In a mixing bowl, combine the melted butter, chopped parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix well until all the ingredients are well combined. Drizzle this butter mixture generously over the shrimp, ensuring each shrimp is well coated.
- Baking: Place the sheet pan in the preheated oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until the shrimp turn pink and opaque. The exact cooking time might vary based on the size of the shrimp, so keep an eye on them.
- Serving: Once cooked, remove the sheet pan from the oven. Transfer the shrimp to a serving dish, drizzling any remaining butter from the pan over them. Garnish with additional fresh parsley and serve immediately.
Enjoy your meal!