Indulge in the ultimate treat with Hot Fudge Brownie Bread – a delicious fusion of rich brownies and classic bread. This recipe transforms a simple box of brownie mix into an irresistibly moist and chocolatey bread, perfect for those who love a decadent dessert.
It’s incredibly easy to make, requiring just a few common ingredients like hot fudge sauce, eggs, and vegetable oil. Whether you’re a baking novice or a seasoned pro, this recipe promises a hassle-free experience with a scrumptious result.
Follow these straightforward steps to create a mouth-watering loaf that’s ideal for sharing or savoring on your own. Just remember, patience is key in the final step to ensure your brownie bread comes out perfectly. Get ready to enjoy a slice of heaven with this Hot Fudge Brownie Bread!
- 1 box of your favorite Brownie Mix (approximately 18.3 oz)
- 1 jar (11 oz.) of Hot Fudge Sauce
- 3 large Eggs
- 1/3 cup of Vegetable Oil
- Non-stick cooking spray or butter for greasing
- Optional: Chocolate chips, nuts, or your choice of mix-ins
- Medium mixing bowl
- Whisk or electric mixer
- Bread loaf pan (9×5 inch recommended)
- Toothpick or skewer for testing doneness
- Wire rack for cooling
- Preheat the Oven: Begin by preheating your oven to 350°F (175°C). This ensures a consistent temperature throughout the baking process.
- Prepare the Loaf Pan: Lightly grease your bread loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray or butter. This will prevent sticking and make it easier to remove the brownie bread once it’s baked.
- Mix the Ingredients: In a medium bowl, add the entire box of brownie mix, 11 oz. of hot fudge sauce, 3 large eggs, and 1/3 cup of vegetable oil. If you’re adding any optional ingredients like chocolate chips or nuts, fold them in at this stage.
- Blend the Mixture: Using a whisk or an electric mixer, blend the ingredients together until the mixture is smooth and well combined. Avoid over-mixing, as this can affect the texture of the bread.
- Transfer the Batter: Pour the brownie batter into the prepared loaf pan, filling it up to about 3/4 full to allow space for the bread to rise.
- Bake the Brownie Bread: Place the loaf pan in the preheated oven. Bake for approximately 45 minutes. The baking time may vary slightly depending on your oven and the size of your loaf pan.
- Check for Doneness: To test if the brownie bread is done, insert a toothpick or skewer into the center. If it comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs, the bread is ready. If it’s still gooey, bake for an additional 5-10 minutes and check again.
- Cooling: Once baked, remove the bread from the oven. Let it cool completely in the pan set on a wire rack. This is crucial as the bread continues to set and can break apart if removed too soon.
- Serving: After the bread has cooled, gently remove it from the pan. Slice it and serve as is, or consider adding a scoop of ice cream or a drizzle of extra hot fudge sauce for an indulgent treat.
- Storage: Store any leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, or refrigerate for longer shelf life.
Enjoy your delicious Hot Fudge Brownie Bread, perfect for a decadent breakfast, a sweet snack, or a dessert treat!