Rather simple, very nourishing and appetizing dish I would like to recommend you to take note of. For lunch or dinner for the whole family, tender pork with potatoes in the oven is just what you need!
I hasten to share with you a wonderful idea how to cook baked meat with potatoes. For a richer taste of the dish other vegetables are also used here: carrots, onions, garlic. However, you can add them as desired. You can also use fragrant spices, dried herbs and your favorite spices to make the dish more savory and tasty. In the culinary piggy bank this recipe will definitely not be superfluous.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Pork / Potatoes
Dishes: Hot Dishes
Pork – 500 Grams
Potatoes – 1 kg
Onion – 2 Pieces
Carrots – 2 Pieces
Garlic – 4-6 cloves
Vegetable oil – 3 Tablespoons
Salt and pepper – To taste
Serving Number: 6-8
How to cook:
- Peel potatoes and cut into medium cubes. Put them in a bowl and salt to taste.
- Add a tablespoon of oil and stir it up. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place the potatoes in a heatproof dish and put them in the oven for 20 minutes.
4 Meanwhile you can do the rest of the ingredients. Wash and dry meat and cut into small pieces. Peel the vegetables.
- Chop the onion, carrot and garlic. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Fry over medium heat for about 15 minutes, stirring. Add salt, pepper and spices.
- Take the mold out of the oven, place the meat on top.
- You can add a little water or tomato sauce, for example, if you like. Cover the form with foil, put it back in the oven.
- In about 20 minutes, remove the foil and leave for another 10-12 minutes to brown.