eggs – 12 pcs;
Mayonnaise – 1/2 tbsp (125 g);
Relish sauce – 1 tbsp;
salt – to taste;
ground black pepper – to taste;
paprika – for decoration;
Fresh parsley – a few leaves for decoration.
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- Pour water over the eggs and boil them. Put them in ice water and leave to cool.
- Then peel the shells, separate the yolks and put them in a bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup mayonnaise, salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon Relish. Knead everything with a fork and mix thoroughly.
- Put stuffing in egg halves.
- On top, decorate with parsley leaves, sprinkle with paprika and serve quickly.