Cranberry Christmas Cookies
75 g butter
100g fine cane sugar
1/2 orange peel grated on a fine grater
160 grams of wheat flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
50 g dried cranberries
100g dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees. Mix the sugar and butter, add the egg and orange zest. Stir in the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Break the chocolate into medium sized pieces. 3.
- Add cranberries and chocolate chunks to the batter.
- Line a baking tray with parchment and spread out the dough in small batches, about 1 tbsp apart.
- Place the baking tray in an oven preheated to 190 degrees and bake until done, about 12-15 minutes.
- Cool the finished cookies and serve, such as with hot chocolate.